The Black Ravens
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

God I can't stand you guys!

+5
HeartRainbow
ZeroEnigma
RiechVonLufftwaffe
trSEXYfire
RasFrostwhisper
9 posters

Go down

God I can't stand you guys! Empty God I can't stand you guys!

Post  RasFrostwhisper Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:36 pm

I'm not going to sit here and brainlessly point out The Black Ravens's flaws—we all know it has them—but I am going to say a little about how The Black Ravens stands out as the ruler of Planet Intellectually challenged. Please note that many of the conclusions I'm about to draw are based on cogent and virtually incontrovertible evidence provided by a set of people who have suffered immensely on account of The Black Ravens. As a practical matter, The Black Ravens's publications are complete drivel. Now that's a strong conclusion to draw just from the evidence I've presented in this letter so let me corroborate it by saying that The Black Ravens's jeremiads are rife with contradictions and difficulties; they're absolutely insipid, meet no objective criteria, and are unsuited for a supposedly educated population. And as if that weren't enough, it has been said that The Black Ravens plays ducks and drakes with a native battery of idioms that prescribes such egregious collocations of vocables as the basic "put up with" for "tolerate" or "put at a loss" for "bewilder". I, in turn, aver that to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of dysfunctional dirtbags it has to be repeated at least fifty times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following fifty times, but The Black Ravens is extremely vicious. In fact, my Vicious-O-Meter confirms that The Black Ravens has for a long time been arguing that it is as innocent as a newborn lamb. Had it instead been arguing that Lysenkoism is an exclusive, rather than an inclusive, societal force, I might cede it its point. As it stands, the leap of faith required to bridge the logical gap in The Black Ravens's arguments is simply too terrifying for me to contemplate. What I do often contemplate, however, is how its stultiloquent attempt to construct a creative response to my previous letter was absolutely pitiful. Really, The Black Ravens, stringing together a bunch of solecistic insults and seemingly random babble is hardly effective. It simply proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that in public, it vehemently inveighs against corruption and sin. But when nobody's looking, it never fails to excoriate attempts to bring questions of ethnocentrism into the (essentially apolitical) realm of pedagogy in language and writing.

Let us not sink to The Black Ravens's level. Let us combat Comstockism by exercising our right to speak out, to denounce The Black Ravens's principles as totally unrepresentative of the values of this society. In the past, when I complained that The Black Ravens was attempting to grant a free ride to the undeserving, I was told that I was just being self-pitying. But nowadays, people realize that I don't want to build castles in the air. I don't want to plan things that I can't yet implement. But I do want to prescribe a course of action because doing so clearly demonstrates how if it sincerely believes that its belief systems can give us deeper insights into the nature of reality then it must be smoking something illegal.

Mawkish, out-of-touch jokers, motivated by either antinomianism or a desire to lead an overbearing life, are eager to help The Black Ravens compose paeans to expansionism. I kid you not. The Black Ravens shouldn't start wars, ruin the environment, invent diseases, and routinely do a hundred other things that kill people. That would be like asking a question at a news conference and, too angry and passionate to wait for the answer, exiting the auditorium before the response. Both of those actions devastate vast acres of precious farmland. To believe that doing the fashionable thing is more important than life or liberty is to deceive ourselves. Even if The Black Ravens's facts were reliable, they were gathered selectively and then manipulated towards favored conclusions. I will stop at nothing to give The Black Ravens a rhadamanthine warning not to promote mediocrity over merit. My resolve cannot fully be articulated but it is unyielding. As evidence, consider that no matter how bad you think The Black Ravens's off-the-cuff comments are, I assure you that they are far, far worse than you think. And there you have it. Words cannot convey the hurt and despair that I and so many others feel for those who were personally attacked by The Black Ravens.

RasFrostwhisper
ROFLSAUCE SPECIAL RANK

https://trravens.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

God I can't stand you guys! Empty Re: God I can't stand you guys!

Post  trSEXYfire Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:02 am

your mom, shes good in bed

trSEXYfire

Back to top Go down

Post  RiechVonLufftwaffe Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:04 pm

Its funny that people feel the need to apply super intellect to a video game. Especially when they are talking about being hurt by people in the video game. So what. People trash talk other people in online video games every day all day non stop and T.B.R. just happens to have good shit-talkers lmao. Im not even sure that it is right to accuse certain people of a low intellect; as if I would treat a video game like a professor treats a lecture about philosophy. Great use of vocabulary dude. My feewings got hurt too by someone on T.B.R. and I cried about it and wrote something about it on my bwog.
RiechVonLufftwaffe
RiechVonLufftwaffe

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroEnigma Sun Mar 22, 2009 12:04 am

hey Riech Ras is only joking, it was put there to confuse people
ZeroEnigma
ZeroEnigma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  HeartRainbow Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:14 am

HI.
HeartRainbow
HeartRainbow

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroEnigma Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:50 am

i like your avatar.... so... would you fake your blindness to touch me? Wink
ZeroEnigma
ZeroEnigma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kietrinia Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:37 am

...does anyone want any cookies? ^-^;
Kietrinia
Kietrinia

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroEnigma Sun Mar 22, 2009 2:30 pm

Kietrinia wrote:...does anyone want any cookies? ^-^;
i would if you would PLAY!!!! ::hint hint::
ZeroEnigma
ZeroEnigma
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  RasFrostwhisper Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Give me. the fucking cookies. or i will rip your toes off.

RasFrostwhisper
ROFLSAUCE SPECIAL RANK

https://trravens.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

God I can't stand you guys! Empty Nigguh Ravens

Post  Lepricon Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:54 am

Black Ravens stole my bike!!!!!!
Lepricon
Lepricon

Back to top Go down

Post  TRsBigWig Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:01 pm

I feel dumb after reading that, such long words that i dont understand scratch
TRsBigWig
TRsBigWig

Back to top Go down

Post  ZeroEnigma Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:15 am

TRsBigWig wrote:I feel dumb after reading that, such long words that i dont understand scratch
just turn around and run
ZeroEnigma
ZeroEnigma
Admin

Back to top Go down

God I can't stand you guys! Empty Umm wtf

Post  Zclipse Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:00 pm

::Reads Ras's post::

What?
Zclipse
Zclipse

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down